Monday, November 5, 2007

Right now, I'm holding a very asleep baby in my lap, pondering what I did to be so lucky to have her. Do all parents feel like this? One of my neighbors and I randomly ended up at the laundromat at the same time, and she has a baby boy (Zach) who is almost 3 months younger than Erin, and so we were comparing babies.

I love Chelsea, I do, and Zach is a sweetie, but Erin is so much cuter.

I know all mothers think that their babies are the cutest, but I was at Walmart today and I had 3 random strangers all stop to tell me just how cute she is. I'm not sure what I did to be that lucky. And she really is just so sweet, even though she's a monster right now. She's not as fussy as some babies normally are, and she's teething.

I hope I'm the mother that Heavenly Father wants for her.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Yea, I think that all mothers think that their kids are the cutest. I think that we need those feelings to get us through each day especially the hard ones. Thank goodness that being a parent comes with a strong love for them because they sure can make you angry but, then they smile at you and you can't stay mad for very long because they are just so cute.