Wednesday, November 7, 2007

5 months!!

It's been a long day. Today Erin officially turned 5 months old, and I have spent all day cleaning out the storage closet, which is now Erin's bedroom. I set up the crib, and reorganized everything (and found several things that I had been looking for since moving in!).

I just put her to bed, and guess what...she didn't cry. She seemed to take right to the crib (which has got to be more comfortable than that cramped bassinet!)

I'm a little sad that she won't be so close to me anymore. My teeny weeny baby has gotten so big! I suppose it's true what they say: they grow so fast!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

It is fun to have them close when sleeping but, you will be glad that she is sleeping in her own bed because it is not so cute anymore when they are still trying to sleep with you when they are two or three and there just isn't enough room in our bed for three of us. I learned the hard way with Ali. I finally got her to stay in her bed all night long when Ethan was born.