Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My favorite Christmas story

A friend of mine reminded me that posting that story here like that was violation of the federal copywrite law. I TOTALLY didn't even think about it at the time. Since I believe in "obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law, I will go ahead and delete it.

Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~



I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for the 8 1/2 months I got to be Cora's mother. I'm SO indebted to my Savior, for being born so that He could die and live again, so that we might live and have our families with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful story. What the title and author?

Kimberly said...

That's beautiful... by the way, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you. So just visit my blog and read the rules and have fun!

Anonymous said...

You made me cry... :) I love you... you know that right? Erin is lucky to have you as a mama.