Sunday, December 2, 2007

A couple I had forgotten about.

Erin has started putting her hands behind her head like this. It's sort of a "yeah, I'm just hanging out!" sort of thing.









She loves her daddy so much!











I call this picture "Stay Puft Marshmallow Erin"










This was the funniest thing. She was laying in her pack&play, with her feet in the air, holding her toes, not moving or making a sound. Just holding her toes. It cracked me up. I asked her "Erin, have you got your toes?" and she started laughing.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! Where are you living now? My email is jessica.wyeth@gmail.com, let me know!

Amber D. said...

Cute Jacket! lol. I'm so glad that I found your blog! Ours is lilykristinedonaldson.blogspot.com

Hope that all is going well for you! I was thinking about you guys the other day!