Sunday, December 9, 2007

6 months and Christmasy pictures

I can't believe she's 6 months (and 2 days) old! Where has this year gone? Especially the last two months...funny that time would go faster when I stopped working! So I took some pictures with our 2 presents (from my parents) and the garland. We didn't put up a tree, and aren't going to, since we'll be spending Christmas in Michigan with his parents.
































I'm also adding some professional pictures. These were a lot of fun to take!




























And Adrienne made this for me. It's for the forum I'm on, sort of an identifying graphic, but I just love it so I had to show it off.

1 comment:

K. Bitton said...

What a special picture! I haven't checked your blog for a long time! You have some great pictures on here!