Monday, April 7, 2008

10 months!

I can't believe that Erin is 10 months old today. Where has the time gone? I have tried to enjoy Erin the way she is every day, and just remember those moments, but I took a size-comparison picture today and I realized that I really miss her itty-bitty-ness. She's getting so much more independent, and while I love it, I really miss her as a bitty baby. I guess that's a normal mother thing, right?

Anyway, here are the size pics. Newborn compared to 10 months:

3 comments:

sweetpea#1 said...

I can not tell enough how proud I am of you for enjoying her every minute and not looking to the next thing instead. I did that with Melody and now she it three years old and nearing preschool. It is terrifying. I of course have kept itty-bitty babies around the house pretty consistantly, but some of that was a suprise even to me LOL. Erin is just beautiful and deserves to be enjoyed by her mommy and daddy. Good on you and it is very normal to long for her newborn days. It is when you fell in love with her, so it is precious and easy to miss. Hugs, LaNae

Elicia said...

What a beautiful little girl! I bet you're an awesome mom!!! I found your blog through Lydia's...hope you don't mind :)

Mrs. Dexter said...

Britt! I need your address. PRONTO!
Erin is ADORABLE! (everyone I show thinks so too!)