Monday, March 31, 2008

She looks like an angel

Okay, I'll be honest, Erin had a TERRIBLE night last night. I was hopeful that she would sleep through since that's what she did the night before. But no luck. She didn't just get up once like normal, either. She woke me up 4 times, and twice she wouldn't calm down until I gave her a bottle (growth spurt maybe?)


She woke up at 9:00 this morning SO cheerful. I wish I could wake up that happy after a night like that! I was EXHAUSTED and had a killer headache (like I always do when she keeps me up like that). Matt was still home, since his 9am class is no longer meeting, they're just finishing up their paper for the rest of the semester. So I put her in her bouncy and crashed on the couch. I meant to just lay there, but I actually fell asleep.

Matt woke me up with the camera, saying "look at these pictures of your daughter." They were SO CUTE. Apparently he really liked the lighting and since she was being cheerful she was adorable, and I just have to share them.
This one is cute because she's trying to find the person on the other side of the mirror. She'll be looking in the mirror and "feeling" the air behind it, and sometimes she'll peek around it trying to see if she can see the baby. It's so cute!

No comments: