Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A little update.

As of yesterday, Erin is two months old. We went to the doctor to get shots (poor baby). She's 10lbs10oz and 22 1/2 inches.

And this morning we were having tummy time. She really doesn't like it, so I haven't been doing it that often, so she isn't so great about holding up her head while she's on her tummy. She fine when you're holding her on your shoulder or in a sitting up position, but on her tummy she's not so great at it. So I put her on her tummy, and she raised herself up onto her elbows! It was great. So I was sitting there, being all proud of her, while she was angry because she was on her tummy. Then she ROLLED OVER! And of course I didn't have my camera close by.

I don't know if she did it on purpose because it kind of surprised her, but I'm going to be having more tummy time more often to see if she will do it again.

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures from tummy time a couple of evenings ago:




























This one is from today, AFTER she rolled over and I was trying to get her to do it again. But she was angry because she was hungry and wouldn't do anything but sit there with her face to the floor and cry.

No comments: